Substitute Associate - Wright Library seeks a candidate to work on a substitute basis providing customer service to library patrons. Qualifications:
- Ability to work on a substitute basis during a variety of hours (days, evenings, weekends).
- Basic knowledge of computers, the Internet, and online databases.
- A high school diploma or GED required.
- Customer service experience essential.
- Library experience a plus.
Applications and resumes will be accepted until the position is filled or by May 15, 2017 for preferred consideration. To apply, send completed application and resume to Sarah Uchic at email@example.com or to Sarah Uchic, Wright Memorial Public Library, 1776 Far Hills Avenue, Oakwood, OH 45419.