A new job and career resource is now available from the library. With your library card and a quick, free registration with LearningExpress Library, you will have access to the Job & Career Accelerator™.
LearningExpress Job & Career Accelerator™ provides personalized, step-by-step job search assistance for all levels of job seekers from exploring and matching suitable occupations from over 1,000 detailed occupation profiles to finding available jobs in their area from a database of over 5 million up-to-date job postings.With Job & Career Accelerator, users can easily create professional targeted resumes, master interviewing techniques, improve work related skills and prepare for occupation-related exams. In addition, it helps job seekers plan, tailor, and track multiple job searches at the same time while providing expert advice and tips each step of the way. The end result is the most efficient and effective job search possible.
• Explore over 1,000 detailed occupation profiles and learn about typical wages, tasks and activities, responsibilities, and requirements for each.
• Take the Occupation Matcher assessment and get matched with occupations that best meet your backgrounds and interests.
• Search available jobs from over 5 million job postings, which have been aggregated from major job boards, online classifieds, corporate websites, and more.
• Get recommended skills improvement courses and occupational practice tests from LearningExpress Library.
• Create professional, tailored resumes and cover letters.
• Master interviewing and networking skills.
• Get expert tips, advice, and checklists for a more effective job search.
• Organize and track your entire job search progress.